Adresa: Dragana Mancea, 11000 Senjak
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_facebook][vc_googleplus annotation="inline"][/vc_column][vc_column width="3/4"][vc_column_text]PRIMA International School of Belgrade offers its students the best of a British and international education in a setting that is nurturing, safe, and stimulating for all families seeking the highest quality education for their children. It consists of Preschool, Primary and Secondary Department. PRIMA International School is accredited CIE (Cambridge International Examinations) Center and as such, has gained a reputation as a serious educational institution here in Belgrade so enquiries and enrollment numbers for this school year have increased significantly. In order to absorb the demand for further expansion, and to keep our promise and dedication of always improving your children’s education, PRIMA International School has moved to a new location. THE NEW SCHOOL FACILITY is situated on Dragana Mancea Street in Senjak, Belgrade. The new building suitably holds all of PRIMA International’s departments: Preschool, Reception, Primary and Secondary. It is a 2500 m2 building which meets all the modern standards of education, providing our students with the most cutting edge methods of learning and development. In addition to meeting the growing need for space for students and staff, this new school will ensure a positive, safe, inclusive, and dynamic learning environment. 10 Good reasons to make PRIMA your next school
- For more than 7 years PRIMA is successfully delivering challenging and rigorous CIE Program to local and expat families.
- Our reputation attracts highly experienced, specialist subject-area teachers from around the world.
- We build strong relationships with parents.
- Our curriculum champions interdisciplinary, inquiry-based learning that promotes creative and critical thinking skills.
- We offer expert Learning Support, and English as an Additional Language.
- We believe great learning takes place in and outside of the classroom.
- Standardized testing in reading, writing, and mathematics is used to measure student progress and academic growth.
- Our campus is purpose-built with new science and IT labs, music and Art rooms, a large sports fields and an open summer stage.
- Our school community is genuinely inclusive, with over 20 different nationalities represented.
- By visiting our school you will be able to really appreciate the busy, happy atmosphere created by the students and staff.